- Grammar Picnic is a series of three books that has been developed for beginning English students wishing to learn, practice, and master basic English grammar in an interesting way.
- Each unit and accompanying lesson has been designed and written in a clear and simple manner to make learning efficient and to accommodate children in kindergarten and the lower elementary levels.
- The series consists of progressively challenging exercises that focus on grammar, yet also improve vocabulary and writing skills.
- Fun comic strips teach practical English, promote thinking, and make learning fun.
- Included workbooks offer the additional practice students need and can be used when assigning homework.
- The included CD-ROMs contain a variety of fun activities that will improve students’ understanding of grammar and help them develop existing skills.
- This series when used alongside Reading Picnic, help learners to study with integration.
|Title||Reading Phonics 1||Reading Phonics 2||Reading Phonics 3|
|Answer Key (SB)|
|Answer Key (WB)|
|Midterm Test Answer key|
|Final Test Answer key|
|Worksheet Answer key|