- Engaging theme-based topics help students become interested and learn practical English reading skills.
- A Let’s talk! section promotes topical thinking and discussion, serving as a preview of the main reading that follows.
- Clear illustrations serve to spark the imagination, explain scenarios, and help students learn through word image association.
- A Words to Know section ensures students are prepared for the main reading while expanding basic vocabulary.
- Students learn to find main ideas and supporting details while learning global culture and specific facts.
- In Language Skills, students are exposed to phrases and various sentence structures for natural and efficient English learning.
- Students review key words and learn summarization and organization through visualization at the end of each unit.
- Included workbooks offer supplementary material, allowing students to further their reading skills, and can be used to assign homework.
|Title||Reading Picnic 1||Reading Picnic 2||Reading Picnic 3|
|Answer Key (SB)|
|Answer Key (WB)|