|저자||Michael Halliday, Christian Matthiessen|
Halliday's Introduction to Functional Grammar [4th Edition]
• Recent uses of systemic functional linguistics to provide further guidance for students, scholars and researchers.
• More on the ecology of grammar, illustrating how each major system serves to realise a semantic system.
• A systematic indexing and classification of examples.
• More from corpora, thus allowing for easy access to data.
• Extended textual and audio examples and an image bank availabel online at www.routledge.com/cw/halliday.